Tuesday, March 9, 2010

This Blog is a Little our of Practice

Since I last wrote, we moved to a whole new town. I have gone back to school and subsequently ended my 10 year stint as a stay-at-home Mom. I have also taken a hiatus from photography...sorta.

Most of my fellow photogs know that winter is a slow time for business anyway, but with moving and everything, I also didn't promote my business. It's hard to explain but something just wasn't jiving. So I took some time and now I am feeling refreshed and ready to start the new season.

What better place to start then with my own family. I took these yesterday. Caide is at the wonderful stage of hating sitting still, which makes pictures oh so much fun!







4 comments:

Kathy Campbell said...

Awwww, I love that second one!

Your family is so beautiful!

Vincent said...

wow, gorgeous photos, you have a great eye for the unordinary. Such nice textures to these photos.

Unknown said...

Gustavo Osmar Santos
Estuvo Aquí...Wonderfull.

Xiikiiniinaa said...

Soy españolay nose como tengo tu blog, estudio fotografia y me encantan tus fotos...un saludo!


I am española and no since I have your blog, study photography and I am charmed with your photos ... a greeting!