Tuesday, March 9, 2010

This Blog is a Little our of Practice

Since I last wrote, we moved to a whole new town. I have gone back to school and subsequently ended my 10 year stint as a stay-at-home Mom. I have also taken a hiatus from photography...sorta.

Most of my fellow photogs know that winter is a slow time for business anyway, but with moving and everything, I also didn't promote my business. It's hard to explain but something just wasn't jiving. So I took some time and now I am feeling refreshed and ready to start the new season.

What better place to start then with my own family. I took these yesterday. Caide is at the wonderful stage of hating sitting still, which makes pictures oh so much fun!







4 comments:

Mrs Soup said...

Awwww, I love that second one!

Your family is so beautiful!

Vincent said...

wow, gorgeous photos, you have a great eye for the unordinary. Such nice textures to these photos.

Gustavo Osmar Santos said...

Gustavo Osmar Santos
Estuvo Aquí...Wonderfull.

Xiikiiniinaa said...

Soy españolay nose como tengo tu blog, estudio fotografia y me encantan tus fotos...un saludo!


I am española and no since I have your blog, study photography and I am charmed with your photos ... a greeting!