Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Oregon Part 7

It's only taken me two months, but this is the final installment of my Oregon series.

This installment will be less formal. I'm sure you have all figured out that we had an absolute amazing time. It was so much fun to go exploring with my family. Our kids are still talking about it and I want to go back. Life is so much easier when you get to play instead of work.

I'll leave you with some other fun pictures I took while we were there. Enjoy.

This is one of my favorite taken on the entire trip, Mason and I were hanging out waiting for the sun to set. While we were waiting we started goofing off and ended up taking shadow pictures.



Not all the pictures you see here are my best work. Should it be, maybe, but these are also pictures of my life. I'm not always staging, and posing people. This is a perfect example of just that. Such a tender moment. A crappy picture, yes, but it means so so much to me.




These next two pictures are just some random shots I took.





Sunrise



Sunset





Lucas Lodge also known as where Deliverance was filmed.



Harbor Seals

3 comments:

Kathy Campbell said...

Great shots. I love the sunset and the harbor seals the most!

Yay Oregon!

Pete said...

some amazing shots there! Just love the sunrise sunset ones!! :)

Anonymous said...

Some of these images totally rock. Great work.